The Friday Ulti-Love List

It's been a few weeks since we had a Friday Love List™ here, but according to Meg this week is for "THINGS I LOVE MOST AND BEST AND WHOA! THE LOVE OVERWHELMS ME!" so I feel I should join in.

Things I love most:

Real life
Good writing
Etsy.com
My cousins
Email & IM
music that makes me melt
Chocolate
My ibook (please live forever so I don't have to upgrade)
Horses
My hand-stitched quilt made by my great-great-grandmother
comedy that makes me laugh 'til I'm in pain
Tuscany
World Cup football
Coffee
Sending off my jewelry to patrons in corners of the globe I've never even been myself
Flickr friends
Watching a cat stretch
Baking a perfect lemon meringue pie
Birdsong in the morning
Driving on country roads
A self-deprecating sense of humour
Big, masculine wrist watches
Wood floors
Hot showers
Sunlight filtering through lace curtains
Sheepish grins
The perfect jeans
Collapsing into a pile of clean laundry just out of the dryer
Knowing the meaning of life, the universe, and everything
Ceiling fans
Providing comfort
Cotton
People who can keep their temper
Hot cider
Waking up to a world coated in snow
Family traditions
Embroidery
An impossibly starry night sky
Kisses stolen in a dark theatre
Yosemite
and
You

0 comments:

Post a Comment