Dear Universe,

Hi. It's me.
I've compiled a wishlist for you. I realize it's not Christmas or my birthday, but I figured, why wait?
Here, in no particular order, are some things I could really go for right about now:


1. Untitled, 2. Untitled, 3. Sienna Miller, 4. 15" Powerbook - light, 5. today {& everyday} you should..., 6. tti-mi ears, 7. dance theatre (teatro danza), 8. The books, 9. The sea, the surge & the seamstress

{ peace of mind } { a VW bug } { more swoon-inducing moments }
{ a new Mac } { unconditional love } { an instant cure for my animal allergies }
{ to be soft, supple, flexible } { stories to fall headlong into } { fresh inspiration to begin something new }

Thanks.
Love,
me

2 comments:

LittleDoodles said...

the VW bug..totally agree :)

Anonymous said...

I loved this post. All the pictures are beautiful and I love wishlists to the universe ;)

Post a Comment