Winter Wonderland Collection

My favorite season is fast approaching. I've already begun putting a splash of Pumpkin Spice Eggnog in my morning coffee, and we went out and bought the seasonal Pumpkin Pie ice cream the second Fresh Market started carrying it again.
I love autumnal flavours: pumpkin, nutmeg, maple, cinnamon -- there is something nostalgic about them, or maybe it's fall itself that's a nostalgic time, a time of transition.

And then before you realize it, winter is here (well not here, because hello this is Florida and it's always summer, but you know what I mean) and it's time for the scent of pine trees and mint and cranberries and eggnog.

This year I'm celebrating the season with a mini-collection for my shop. A glittery, wintry, woodland-inspired concoction of ribbons and crystals and golden charms...
I love each piece but the white reindeer aglow with rhinestones is almost magically alluring. I don't know if I can bear to part with him!






1 comments:

Chelsea Van Tol said...

Oh I love these... especially the glittery gold deer.

Post a Comment