In a word...


First Lines, originally uploaded by Manuela Hoffmann.

Any writing I do this month should be going towards my NaNo novel, but this brief, One-Word-Answer questionnaire I saw at Posie Gets Cozy looked fun (again with my weakness for lists... could I write my entire novel just using lists? No? Bummer.)



Where is your mobile phone? Storage
Where is your significant other? North
Your hair colour? Coffee
Your mother? Pushy
Your father? Tired
Your favourite thing? Hugs
Your dream last night? Frenetic
Your dream goal? Home
The room you're in? Green
Your hobby? LOA
Your fear? Earthquakes
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Aligned
Where were you last night? Sushi
What you're not? Pessimistic
One of your wish-list items? Bug
Where you grew up? Oktoberfest
The last thing you did? Burned
What are you wearing? PJs
Your TV? Off
Your pets? Insatiable
Your computer? Addictive
Your mood? Anticipatory
Missing someone? Always
Your car? Imaginary
Something you're not wearing? Nailpolish
Favourite shop? AE
Your summer? Hot
Love someone? Always
Your favourite colour? Green
When is the last time you laughed? Dwight
When is the last time you cried? Tuesday

0 comments:

Post a Comment