1. Untitled, 2. Pink, 3. Hung To The Sky, 4. rosey vanilla marshmallow & chocolate and earl grey hearts
Love lists are appropriate year-round, but because this weekend is Valentine's, it seemed a good idea to turn this Friday's into a Lovestravaganza! Extra Pink edition.
- Chuck and Blair A favorite fictional couple, mostly because hearing Ed say "I'm Chuck Bass" pretty much never gets old.
- Another thing that never gets old? Jane Austen. Luckily I found out (through Corinna's post) about the newest BBC adaptation of Emma while the episodes are still available online at PBS Masterpiece Classics (until March 9th). All it really takes to make me happy is an empire waist dress and some lush English countryside, but having said that, I thought Johnny Lee Miller's Mr. Knightly was a bit lackluster.
- The delectably quirky jewels of Q-pot -- how crazy is that Alice in Wonderland eye and teardrop ring? And I know if I wore that strawberry whip cream one, I'd catch myself trying to lick it every other minute.
- Demeter Fragrances and their exactly-what-they-say-they-are scents. Because why wouldn't you want to smell like Mildew or Fresh Hay? I am a fan of the combo technique -- a spritz of Fireplace layered with Snow, and it's like winter in my personal corner of Florida.
- Notebook Doodles -- a lovely, lovely blog; a soft and thoughtful aesthetic with dreamy photos and illustrations and handwritten notes in a font that is destined to become iconic.
Love and cotton candy,