1. me on the swing, 2. freshly squeezed, 3. Untitled, 4. golden spring
This week's roundup of things I'm loving:
- the lemon yellow sunlight -- that perfect in-between light when winter's grey is dissipating but has yet to give way to summer's blazing glare. My favorite light for shooting product photos, by far.
- having a kitchen again and proper cooked meals. Oh pasta, how I missed you -- let's never part ways again.
- (speaking of which) Penne alla Puttanesca: my new favorite thing to make.
- my new jelly sandals! (A true child of the 80's, that weird plastic smell of the jellies takes me back to the long hot summers of my youth.)
- charlieissocoollike's channel on YouTube. I am telling you, this is hours of quality entertainment. Granted I do have a debilitating weakness for British accents, but even without that, the childish humor + well-spoken intelligence will totally charm you to death. (Thanks to Stephanie for getting me hooked and then enabling my addiction.)