mail for moi

Wow, two pieces of mail came for me today...how loverly. One of the things I'm looking forward to about going to Japan is the stationary. I think Laura would agree w/me that Japanese stationary is the cutest/funkiest, bar none. My new boss has requested that I look for kid's craft books and artsy supplies while I'm still here -- hmm...what are distinctly American crafts? Play-do? I will swing by Toys r Us and Michaels I guess. I hope the 3yr olds are cute and not a complete nightmare. I'm in an anti-kid mood today after seeing the local brats in my complex throw rocks at the little chicks in the pond. ARgh. I hate people who do that.

I feel that I keep harping on the subject of death lately, but it's just ridiculously abundant this year. Dead geese and baby chicks, and my cousin's dog Esther just died. Esther was perfectly healthy when I saw her during xmas. And on a frivolous note--my grandmother's refrigerator died too. I was actually rather attached to that fridge, I helped pick it out and arranged all the food in it when she first got it.

I'm not sure how I feel about my new layout. I like the colors but I have a nagging suspicion that it might be too cutesy. I will ponder this some more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment