from Reverb 10
What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life? (Author: Sam Davidson)
I don't need:
- to recoil in horror when I look in the mirror.
- to doubt my own tastes. If I like it, I don't need someone else to confirm that it is good.
- to be so effing terrified of writing/drawing/painting.
- these extra 5lbs.
- to feel inferior to all the talented, stylish, successful, witty, charming bloggers I follow.
- to wish for mythical best friends who are always there for me (like Carrie & co.). Kindred spirits abound, and there are good relationships waiting to be cultivated.
- the fear of being alone forever.
- to be the moth. I want to be the flame (damn it).