Love List Friday: 2.19.11


Taking a brief hiatus from the Paris posts to celebrate Love List Friday, because this week has been nothing if not utterly L-O-V-E-ly.
Some of the many awesome things I enjoyed this week:


  • apple beignets and fried green tomatos (with goat cheese!) at Ramos House
  • EPIC kisses at the LAX airport international arrivals gate
  • adding more pretty blue old Mason jars to my collection
  • receiving not chocolate, but a camera lens for Valentine's Day
  • finally finding a non-wool (I'm allergic) cozy cardigan I want to wear 24/7
  • a fancy-pants catered dinner, where I sat across from the founder of a certain famous on-line gaming company (an experience no doubt wasted on me, a complete non-gamer... though I do love The Guild)
  • and most of all, having French Boyfriend in town for the week and sharing all my favorite bits of California with him

1 comments:

vmichelle said...

Gorgeous photos! I'm sure that camera lens will go to good use.

Post a Comment