Gosh, it's been a while since the last Love List -- things have been particularly up&down the past few days, and we are in serious need for some sparkle-appreciation around here.
So without further ado, bringing cheer this week:
- the world's best care package in the history of the postal service
- related: star-shaped mocha brownies
- the company holiday party, which was held at a swanky nightclub next to the Arc de Triumph and included champagne, a fruit-tarts-and-macarons-and-chocolate-fountain dessert buffet, and someone dressed up as a storm trooper (geek chic)
- related: an excuse to wear my new be-sequined skirt
- finally assembling our Christmas cards -- it was a 5-step process getting them ready, but they turned out pretty cute so it was worth the hassle and the dusting of glitter that's now coating everything in the apartment
- plans to visit some Christmas markets this weekend for some mulled wine, gingerbread cookies, and more ornaments for the tree
- I see snowflakes on the weather forecast for next week!!!
Merry weekend to all of you; stay cozy!