Grand Opening: Paris Photography

As hinted at last week, a little project has been in the works for a while, and as of today it's finally up and running! I've had a lot of encouragement from friends and readers about my photos over the years, and decided that this year I would start offering a small, limited number of prints for sale.
I've kept the same online location and name En Route from my former jewelry line -- it seems even more applicable to my photography, which is often done while I'm literally en route to different locales in the city.
If you'd like to visit the shoppe and have a look around, I'd love to hear any feedback you have -- I think my regular readers here are more familiar with my pictures than anyone else, so your opinions mean a lot to me.

Bon weekend everyone!

xoxo,
Lilie

2 comments:

Georgianna said...

Hi! The shoppe looks great!! I'm seriously in love with the Le Dante image – it struck me when you first posted it. Wishing you great success!! xo

Lilie said...

Merci beaucoup Georgianna! Your photos are a constant source of inspiration and motivation for me to get out there and capture the gorgeous moments that are all around. xoxo

Post a Comment